What Reviews of the 2018 Acura RDX Say
Reviews sure haven’t been stingy with the praise while considering the 2018 Acura RDX:
- “For many reasons, the Acura RDX is one of our top picks in the luxury compact SUV segment.” – Edmunds.com
- “It remains a favorite of those seeking a small luxury SUV that is fun to drive, offers plenty of high-tech features, ample power plus great reliability and resale values.” – Kelley Blue Book
- “Remains an above average blend of value, sophistication, and safety.” – The Car Connection
Ready to delve a little deeper into what makes the Acura RDX such a critical hit?
“Although a ‘compact’ SUV, the RDX has plenty of family-friendly space.” – Edmunds.com
The class-defying spaciousness of the 2018 Acura RDX cabin offers room for all five passengers to stretch out and relax, plus up to:
- 26.1 cubic feet of cargo room as standard
- 61.3 cubic feet of cargo room with the rear 60/40-split folding rear seatback
That space is complemented by a wide selection of comfort features, including:
- Leather-Trimmed Sport Seats
- Heated and Ventilated Front Seats
- Leather-Wrapped Steering Wheel and Shift Knob
- Dual-Zone Climate Control
- 10-Way Power Driver’s Seat
“The smooth and quiet 3.5-liter V6 provides abundant power for passing and merging, and the 6-speed automatic performs flawlessly.” – Kelley Blue Book
Reviews of the 2018 Acura RDX unfailingly drew attention to performance. As noted by Edmunds, “the RDX one of the few compact SUVs to come with a standard V6 engine.”
It’s good for up to:
- 279 hp and 252 lb-ft of torque
- Up to 20 mpg in the city and 28 mpg on the highway in front-wheel drive*
- Up to 19 mpg in the city and 27 mpg on the highway with available all-wheel drive*
“Excellent crash test scores and a host of collision avoidance tech make the Acura RDX a safe bet.” – The Car Connection
The 2018 Acura RDX earned a 5-Star Overall Safety Rating from the NHTSA.** Just as reassuring as its safety scores is the wide array of available driver-assistance technologies, including Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC), Lane Keeping Assist System (LKAS), Collision Mitigation Braking System (CMBS), Rear Cross Traffic Monitor, and Blind Spot Information (BSI).
2018 Acura RDX Accolades
- 5-Star Overall Safety Rating from the NHTSA**
- 2018 Best Car for the Money by U.S. News & World Report
The 2018 Acura RDX Attracts Glowing Reviews with Ease
We always expected the 2018 Acura RDX to pick up strong reviews — we’ve certainly seen how quickly numerous drivers from Plainfield and Aurora have taken to it. If you’d like to find out more or arrange a test drive in a new or used RDX, don’t hesitate to contact us today or visit Continental Acura of Naperville at 2275 Aurora Ave.
Why Buy at Continental Acura of Naperville?
There are lots of reasons to shop at our dealership, including:
- VIP Loyalty Rewards
- Continental Motors Group Named “Best Auto Dealer” 8 Years in a Row by Naperville Magazine’s “Best of” Awards***
- Take a Test Drive on Your Terms — Either try a vehicle on the Naperville Test Track, or have us bring the vehicle to you!
* Based on 2018 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary, depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions, battery pack age/condition (hybrid models only) and other factors.
** Government 5-Star Safety Ratings are part of the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration’s (NHTSA’s) New Car Assessment Program. For additional information on the 5-Star Safety Ratings program, please visit www.safercar.gov. Model tested with standard side airbags.