2018 Acura TLX: First Photos Revealed!
[Photo Source: © Motor Trend Staff]
Over the past few weeks, we’ve learned a little more about the upcoming 2018 model of the Acura TLX. Based on spy shots and other leaked information about this upcoming TLX model, we’ve compiled some information for you containing everything we know at this time. While the 2017 model took the lineup in a new direction, we have high hopes for the 2018 Acura TLX and we look forward to seeing it on the road.
Here’s What We Found Out about the 2018 Acura TLX
Recently, a number of spy shots have surfaced on the web that give us a couple of clues into the new exterior design of the 2018 TLX model. Although this information is still in the early stages, we already know that the new Acura TLX iteration for 2017 is bound to be incredible. Here’s a sneak peek at what we’ve discovered through our snooping and research.
- A New and Improved Athletic Front End: Initial photos and reports show that the 2018 TLX’s grille has received a few upgrades. We’re looking forward to seeing it unveiled for the first time!
- Possible Redesigned Back End: In addition to its front end, the 2018 TLX also appears to have been granted additional back end enhancements more in tune with the market, including visible exhaust outlets.
- Upgraded Look and Feel: Overall, the new TLX is bound to be dressed to impress for the 2018 model year. Keep an eye out here for more information!
Until Then, Check Out the 2017 Acura TLX!
Since the 2018 Acura TLX isn’t going to hit the market for a while, we recommend taking a look at the 2017 model. This is a great opportunity to invest in a high-performance luxury sedan without incurring the cost of being a first adopter. In fact, the 2017 TLX is remarkable in its own right, and we wanted to take a moment to highlight a few of its most valuable assets – and why you would want to drive it.
- Luxury Performance: The 2017 TLX isn’t just about performance or technology. Both its interior and exterior are designed to impress with interior features such as perforated Milano leather sport seats and Active Sound Control that can automatically detect and mitigate mechanical noise and exterior appeal powered by jewel eye LED headlights and powerful, sculpted lines. You won’t find a more beautiful luxury sedan on the market today – until the 2018 TLX comes along.
- Supercar DNA: Although it’s considered a sedan, the TLX has all the DNA of a supercar three times its price. With the Integrated Dynamic System, dual-clutch transmission, and all-wheel drive, the 2017 TLX has the performance capabilities and enhancements necessary to take you anywhere without breaking a sweat.
- Always Connected: With Bluetooth HandsFreeLink, Siri Eyes Free, SMS capabilities, Aha, Pandora, and more, the 2017 TLX is ready to take you wherever you need to go – and keep you connected all the way there. You’ll also have access to an advanced keyless access system for additional security.
We Have You Covered at Continental Acura of Naperville
To learn more about the 2018 TLX and to take the current generation 2017 TLX for a test drive, you can count on Continental Acura of Naperville to help you choose the most optimal vehicle for your specific situation. Here’s why our clients trust us – and why you should, too.
- Top-Notch Service: After you drive off the lot, our dedication to you doesn’t end. If you run into any issues on the road or just need some preventative maintenance, we’re here to help with a world-class service and parts department.
- Extensive Inventory: Our inventory of Acura vehicles is second-to-none. Be sure to browse our selection of new and high-quality pre-owned Acura vehicles if you just can’t wait for the 2018 TLX!
- Acura Experts: We’re experts, and we’re here to help you choose the right Acura for your needs. When you get in touch with us, we’ll work together to help you find the perfect vehicle for your unique needs.
Ready to learn more? Check out the TLX Lineup Today at Continental Acura of Naperville
To take a test drive or learn more about our extensive inventory, visit us today at Continental Acura of Naperville. We’re located at 2275 Aurora Ave for easy access, and you can get a hold of us on the phone at 630-949-3123 or contact us online through our submission form. We look forward to helping you choose the right Acura for your needs, and stay tuned for more information about the upcoming 2018 TLX!