Coming Soon: 2021 Acura TLX
Other luxury sports cars can officially consider themselves on notice: The all-new 2021 Acura TLX is coming for them. Imagined in the spirit of the Precision Crafted Performance ethos, this model stands to be Acura’s most sophisticated sedan — ever.
The redesigned TLX enters its second generation lower, wider, and more dramatic, a signature of the move to Acura’s Type S Concept. An all-turbo engine lineup joins the fold, promising high-output performance that’s quicker, more reflexive, and more precise than in previous years.
Prospective drivers can also expect the following particulars:
- Advanced new chassis w/ double-wishbone front
- Standard 272-hp 2.0L Turbo engine (66 more hp than outgoing entry engine)
- Available 3.0L V6 Turbo engine w/ Super Handling All-Wheel Drive™
- Standard AcuraWatch™ driver-assistance suite
- Acura True Touchpad Interface™ w/ available ELS STUDIO 3D® premium audio system
Trims for the new TLX will be available under two models: the A-Spec and Type S.
Follow the New Acura TLX to Naperville, IL
The new TLX won’t be here until fall of 2020 and the 2021 TLX Type S won’t be here until Spring of 2021, so you’ve got plenty of time to prepare for its arrival. Contact the staff at Continental Acura of Naperville in Illinois to see how you can get your hands on the keys to this ultramodern sports sedan when it rolls onto our showroom floor.