2019 Acura RDX Prototype Technology: What Can You Expect?
If the 2018 RDX is known as a compact crossover that’s sportier than segment stalwarts, the 2019 Acura RDX Prototype is going to set whole new standards. A completely redesigned model with class-leading interior space, exquisite design, and pioneering performance, it’s set to cause quite a stir. Better yet, 2019 Acura RDX Prototype’s technology features separate it from everything else on the road.
True Touchpad Interface
The jewel in the 2019 Acura RDX Prototype’s tech crown is a True Touchpad Interface. Using a 10.2-inch full-HD display, it’s the first system in the industry to use one-to-one mapping. That means that a tap on the top right of the touchpad corresponds exactly with an action on the top right of the display — that’s remarkably handy when you’re busy cruising from Plainfield to Aurora or needing to keep eyes on the road in downtown Naperville.
It links to:
- New natural language voice-recognition system
- Available interactive head-up display (HUD)
All of which is to say that intuitive infotainment has become a hallmark of the Acura RDX Prototype.
You’ll control more than navigation and climate control from your True Touchpad Interface.
Additional features include:
- 16-Channel ELS Studio 3D Audio: Developed by Panasonic and tuned by Grammy®-winning music producer Elliott Scheiner, the new sound system uses ultra-thin ceiling-mounted speakers to enhance audio.
- Next-Generation AcuraLink with 4G LTE Wi-Fi: Sync with your smartphone using next-gen AcuraLink and browse the web using a built-in Wi-Fi hotspot.
The 2019 Acura RDX Prototype is aiming for top safety marks. As with 2018 model’s tech, the AcuraWatch suite of advanced driver-assistive features includes:
- Collision Mitigation Braking System
- Lane Keeping Assist System
- Road Departure Mitigation System
- Adaptive Cruise Control with Low-Speed Follow
Further top-tier 2019 Acura RDX Prototype safety technology includes a Surround-View Camera System, front and rear parking sensors, and Blind Spot Information system with Rear Cross Traffic Monitor.
Learn More About the 2019 RDX Prototype at Continental Acura of Naperville
The 2019 Acura RDX Prototype is already drawing plenty of attention. Contact us today to explore the latest model, arrange a test drive, or find out more about Acura’s redesigned luxury performance crossover.
Why Buy From Continental Acura of Naperville?
There is a long list of reasons to buy from our dealership including:
- Continental Motors Group — which includes Continental Acura of Naperville — has been named “Best Auto Dealer” 8 Years in a Row by Naperville Magazine’s “Best of” Awards*
- The ability to take a test drive in any model at the Naperville Test Track lets you experience your Acura the way you’ve always wanted.
- If you’re still now convinced that you should come to our dealership, just take a look at our reviews — our customers are consistently satisfied with their experience at Continental Acura of Naperville, and we’re always ready to go the extra mile to make it so!