2019 Acura MDX Trim Levels and Pricing
Acura MDX trim levels provide a range of price points and feature lists to help discerning drivers put together a luxury SUV that suits them.
Explore Acura MDX Trims
- Acura MDX Standard, Starting at $44,300*: Exceptionally well-equipped as standard, the entry-level Acura MDX features tri-zone climate control, leather upholstery, heated front seats, driver seat memory, and adaptive suspension for first-class comfort. Technology includes Android Auto/Apple CarPlay, a 7-inch touchscreen, an eight-speaker sound system, and AcuraWatch safety suite features, including Lane Keeping Assist System, Collision Mitigation Braking System, Road Departure Mitigation, and Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC) with Low-Speed Follow.
- Acura MDX Technology, Starting at $49,300*: Upgrading to the Technology package provides GPS navigation, blind-spot monitoring with rear cross-traffic alert, remote engine start, automatic wipers, a 10-speaker ELS premium audio system, and a color driver information display.
- Acura MDX Advance, Starting at $56,050*: Features include front and rear parking sensors, Surround-View Camera System, heated second-row captain’s chairs, ventilated front seats, heated steering wheel, LED fog lights, and even two additional USB ports to help power the third row.
- Acura MDX A-SPEC, Starting at $54,800*: Comes standard with the SH-AWD system, as well as sportier exterior and interior design elements to help it stand out around the roads of Aurora and Plainfield.
Drivers with either the Technology or Advance can also add the Entertainment Package for a DVD-based rear entertainment system. It works with a 9-inch screen and 11 speakers with the Technology trim or a 16.2-inch screen and 12 speakers with the Advance. While front-wheel drive is standard, Acura’s SH-AWD system is available on all trims as well.
Find Your Ideal 2019 MDX Price and Trim at Continental Acura
The 2019 Acura MDX is impossible to ignore when you’re shopping for a seven-seater SUV with all the style and panache of a luxury nameplate.Contact us today to find out more orexplore financing options.
Why Buy from Continental Acura of Naperville?
It’s not just heavyweight luxury SUVs like thenew MDX that draw drivers from Plainfield, Aurora, and all across Chicagoland to Continental Acura of Naperville. Just a few of the reasons to choose us include:
- Exclusive Multi-Terrain Test Track: We’re the only Acura dealership who can offer your best drive ever.
- Recognition: We’ve been named “Best Auto Dealer” 8-years in a row in Naperville Magazine’s “Best Of” Awards.**
*Prices shown do not include taxes, license or a destination & handling charge. Destination charge for ILX, TLX and RLX is $965.00, NSX is $1800.00 and MDX and RDX is $995.00. Actual vehicles/accessory costs, labor and installation vary. Please consult your selected dealer.