The Cutting-Edge Tech of the 2018 Acura MDX
Up to seven can ride comfortably in the 2018 Acura MDX, and a wide range of high-end technology keeps passengers entertained and the driver on track. Some standout features include:
- GPS-Linked Climate Control
- Acura Navigation System with 3D View
- Apple CarPlay/Android Auto
- Adaptive Cruise Control with Low-Speed Follow
- Acura Rear Entertainment System
Let’s take closer look at just what the new MDX can offer.
Comfort and Convenience
The Acura MDX interior boasts available perforated Milano Premium
leather with contrast piping and stitching, plus heated and ventilated front seats. Comfort and convenience is pushed even further by equipping:
- Keyless Access System: Comes standard to provide smart entry and push-button ignition.
- GPS-Linked Climate Control: Tri-zone automatic climate control comes as standard. Available GPS control automatically adjusts interior temperature according to exterior readings and GPS weather data.
- Acura Navigation System with 3D View: Keeps you ahead of traffic and clear of gridlock using AcuraLink Real-Time Traffic with Exclusive Street and Freeway Conditions.
Despite its unique style and luxury, the 2018 Acura MDX is every inch the family-friendly three-row SUV, and it offers the cutting-edge entertainment technology to prove it.
Standard and available amenities include:
- Acura Rear Entertainment System: Plays from DVDs and game consoles on two rear screens.
- 10-Speaker Premium Sound System: Designed by a Grammy® award-winning recording engineer and producer for peerless clarity and power.
- Apple CarPlay/Android Auto: Sync seamlessly with your smartphone to stream entertainment on the go.
The 2018 Acura MDX more than earns its coveted 5-Star Overall Safety Rating,** and first-class safety technology is a big reason why.
As standard, all models come equipped with a Multi-View Rear Camera with Dynamic Guidelines, a Lane Keeping Assist System (LKAS), a Collision Mitigation Braking System (CMBS), and Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC) with Low-Speed Follow.
Available technology includes front and rear parking sensors, rain-sensing windshield wipers, a surround-view camera system, and a Blind Spot Monitor with Rear Cross-Traffic Assist.
2018 Acura MDX Accolades
- 2018 Top Safety Pick*
- 5-Star Overall Safety Rating from the NHTSA**
- 2018 Best Car for the Money by U.S. News & World Report
Take a Closer Look at the New Acura MDX by Visiting Continental Acura Today
From 3D mapping to cutting-edge peace of mind, Acura MDX technology is flawlessly designed to elevate your driving experience. To arrange a test drive or find out more, simply contact Continental Acura of Naperville today.
Why Buy From Continental Acura of Naperville?
Some of the top reasons to shop at our dealership include:
- Continental Motors Group has been named “Best Auto Dealer” 8 Years in a Row by Naperville Magazine’s “Best of” Awards***
- When you shop at continental Acura, you’ll have access to the Naperville Test Track, so you can experience what a new Acura can really do!
- We have a sterling reputation due to our commitment to customer service — just take a look at our reviews to see for yourself!
** Government 5-Star Safety Ratings are part of the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration’s (NHTSA’s) New Car Assessment Program. For additional information on the 5-Star Safety Ratings program, please visit www.safercar.gov.
This document has been composed with the free HTML edior. Click here to give it a try.