The Continental Difference
- We care about our customers, our associates, our community and the service we provide and are committed to making a difference in every sphere of influence!
- We are enthusiastic professionals: We love the cars we sell and we’ll go the extra mile for our customers!
- Making a difference in our community for over 50 Years.
- We care about the environment: As a Gold-level recipient of the Acura Environmental Leadership Award, we have achieved a 30% overall reduction in total energy use.
- VIP Loyalty Rewards: Our program rewards you with points for every dollar spent. VIP Points are easily redeemed for future in-store purchases in any department. We also reward you for referrals!
- Exclusive Multi-Terrain Test Track: We are the only Acura dealership who has one! Stop by and experience your best drive ever.
- Named “Best Auto Dealer” 8-years in a row by Naperville Magazine’s “Best Of” Awards.
- Full Service and Detail Center: we service and detail all makes and models.
- Continental Certified Program: We stand behind our vehicles with a 3-day exchange policy, 182-point safety inspection, and 30-day/1,000-mile warranty
- Excellent Reputation: read our online reviews at milesandmilesofsmiles.com
- Achieved the Level of Platinum for Acura’s Client Experience Assessment: We are the only Acura dealer in Chicagoland to earn this rating. From online to ownership, every Acura dealer in the nation is assessed on how successful they are in exceeding client’s expectation and building brand loyalty. Continental Acura of Naperville earned the highest level.
- 72-Hour Exchange Policy: If you’re not completely satisfied with your vehicle purchase, you can exchange it for another vehicle equal or greater value.
- 110% Price Guarantee: Ask for complete details.
- Large fleet of complimentary New Loaner Vehicles available by appointment.
- Express Services: No appointment required Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Tenured employees: 226 years of combined Acura brand experience.
What Our Customers Are Saying
I have had a problem with the malfunctioning sensor with my Arita TL. It has been on and off in the past several months and also triggered the VSA sensor on. Sometimes it happens during my drive on freeways and I felt that I did not get needed acceleration. I drove the car to the dealership without any appointment. Neil and the team identified the problem is the accelerator pedal position sensor did not function. They were able to replace it AND replace rear wheel brake pads and rotors together within three hours. The car now functions so well. Thanks to Neil and his team so now I can drive the car safely!
Always outstanding service. Service Center staff are awesome especially Dan R. I'll be back in 7500 miles.N. Zayed
Continental Acura of Naperville service staff are very friendly and helpful. They have a comfortable waiting area with snacks and drinks.
Top notch dealership. Very professional knowledgeable and answered any questions I had. They took care of all my needs. I would recommend to any of my friends or family. Thank you
The team was friendly, professional, and efficient. It was a pleasant service experience and worth the extra cost.
Always a pleasure visiting the service department of Continental Acura. The service reps are very professional and do a great job of explaining the work that was performed as well as what to keep an eye on in the near future. The amenities in the waiting room are top notch!