The Continental Difference
- We care about our customers, our associates, our community and the service we provide and are committed to making a difference in every sphere of influence!
- We are enthusiastic professionals: We love the cars we sell and we’ll go the extra mile for our customers!
- Making a difference in our community for over 50 Years.
- We care about the environment: As a Gold-level recipient of the Acura Environmental Leadership Award, we have achieved a 30% overall reduction in total energy use.
- VIP Loyalty Rewards: Our program rewards you with points for every dollar spent. VIP Points are easily redeemed for future in-store purchases in any department. We also reward you for referrals!
- Exclusive Multi-Terrain Test Track: We are the only Acura dealership who has one! Stop by and experience your best drive ever.
- Named “Best Auto Dealer” 8-years in a row by Naperville Magazine’s “Best Of” Awards.
- Full Service and Detail Center: we service and detail all makes and models.
- Continental Certified Program: We stand behind our vehicles with a 3-day exchange policy, 182-point safety inspection, and 30-day/1,000-mile warranty
- Excellent Reputation: read our online reviews at milesandmilesofsmiles.com
- Achieved the Level of Platinum for Acura’s Client Experience Assessment: We are the only Acura dealer in Chicagoland to earn this rating. From online to ownership, every Acura dealer in the nation is assessed on how successful they are in exceeding client’s expectation and building brand loyalty. Continental Acura of Naperville earned the highest level.
- 72-Hour Exchange Policy: If you’re not completely satisfied with your vehicle purchase, you can exchange it for another vehicle equal or greater value.
- 110% Price Guarantee: Ask for complete details.
- Large fleet of complimentary New Loaner Vehicles available by appointment.
- Express Services: No appointment required Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Tenured employees: 226 years of combined Acura brand experience.
What Our Customers Are Saying
Great service! Dan and team did a good job of explaining the issues with my Acura MDX and they were able to get them fixed in a short window of time that I had available. Nice work!
Great customer's service! Taking time to explain the diagnosis and what type of maintenance is needed and the follow up after the service is done is probably 2nd to None!
I had an excellent experience at Continental Acura service department. Joe Ozer as well as the rest of the team went above and beyond to be sure I was completely satisfied with my first visit for service. Thanks for taking such good care of me and my truck!
Like always excellent service from continental Acura
Very positive and solid auto maitenance experience at Continental Acura. Neil Hoyle was great in providing details on progress of service status.
I was running late Saturday morning for my appointment but Dan and his team got me in took care of my needs and got my car taken care of promptly. I saved $30 over going to the dealer I bought my car from they definitely earned my business.
Great people to do business with! Always courteous! Service with integrity. Easy online app let's you schedule service time you need, and when you arrive, someone is there to greet you! Really happy with overall experience here! We won't go anywhere else!
I like working with Dan! He is professional and tells you what need or do not need as the case may be. Also, it says a lot about Continental Acura to have associates like Dan onboard.Perry Slade
We just bought our second vehicle from Continental Acura. The cars are great, top quality, great service, all what a consumer hopes for. This review is more about the salesperson we worked with ... Ernie Alvarez. We can't say enough good things about Ernie ... he has exceeded any expectation we might have hoped for in many ways. Ernie didn't 'sell' us, he allowed us to 'buy'. He pointed out informative features, discussed our needs, assisted in the process from start to finish, never leaving us wondering or wishing for more. He even came to our house to help when we had difficulty with the garage door transmitter ... now that's customer care! Looking for a quality car, Acura ... Looking for a quality person to help you through the process, Ernie Alvarez.