The Continental Difference
- We care about our customers, our associates, our community and the service we provide and are committed to making a difference in every sphere of influence!
- We are enthusiastic professionals: We love the cars we sell and we’ll go the extra mile for our customers!
- Making a difference in our community for over 50 Years.
- We care about the environment: As a Gold-level recipient of the Acura Environmental Leadership Award, we have achieved a 30% overall reduction in total energy use.
- VIP Loyalty Rewards: Our program rewards you with points for every dollar spent. VIP Points are easily redeemed for future in-store purchases in any department. We also reward you for referrals!
- Exclusive Multi-Terrain Test Track: We are the only Acura dealership who has one! Stop by and experience your best drive ever.
- Named “Best Auto Dealer” 8-years in a row by Naperville Magazine’s “Best Of” Awards.
- Full Service and Detail Center: we service and detail all makes and models.
- Continental Certified Program: We stand behind our vehicles with a 3-day exchange policy, 182-point safety inspection, and 30-day/1,000-mile warranty
- Excellent Reputation: read our online reviews at milesandmilesofsmiles.com
- Achieved the Level of Platinum for Acura’s Client Experience Assessment: We are the only Acura dealer in Chicagoland to earn this rating. From online to ownership, every Acura dealer in the nation is assessed on how successful they are in exceeding client’s expectation and building brand loyalty. Continental Acura of Naperville earned the highest level.
- 72-Hour Exchange Policy: If you’re not completely satisfied with your vehicle purchase, you can exchange it for another vehicle equal or greater value.
- 110% Price Guarantee: Ask for complete details.
- Large fleet of complimentary New Loaner Vehicles available by appointment.
- Express Services: No appointment required Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Tenured employees: 226 years of combined Acura brand experience.
What Our Customers Are Saying
Brought my vehicle in for an oil change and car rotation. I had my 4 month old son with me and the entire staff was so helpful and generous. Dan got us in and out of there as fast as he could. Will definitely be bringing my acura back here in the future.
I purchased my 2011 RDX in November of 2010. Their level of customer service is top notch! I’m still impressed after eight years by their efficiency, very reasonable pricing and overall interactions with the service team. I brought my RDX in for an oil change and tire rotation yesterday, Dan was my rep who did a fantastic job. I was quoted an accurate time and even received a special on the price. Acura’s are made to last - I’ve yet to need a repair (outside of routine maintenance) and it drives the same as the day I took it off the lot. Thank you Continental!
I brought my Acura Rl from Abe a few years ago and never had a problem with the car or service. Neil was my service advisor a few times and always kept me informed about my car. I have a dealership close to my house but felt it was worth the drive to come to this dealership. I feel bad because I’m giving my car with 31,000 miles to my son who always wanted it. To top off a great car was the service department, guys at service always said my car looked new. I always baby my car so it looks great my son can’t wait for it. Thanks for always having service specials made it worth the ride. Now for a new car.
Been a customer for years. Good service and people.
Professional and timely service. I asked for a specific time to pick my car up after a service and my car was indeed ready on time. Also, great communication from everybody working there.
Abe at ACURA dealership was a pleasure to work with. Courteous, knowledgeable and very accommodating.
Did a great job. Thorough explanation of what they would / did complete. Work completed on time. Car was was great too! Always take my TL to Continental Naperville.
Excellent service department! Darrin, Joe Ozer and even Shirley were exceptionally helpful. Even Dave Ozer was a big help.i always bring my Acura to Continental for parts and service.
Just purchased a used Honda CR-V from Continental Acura and what a great experience. From the sales people to finance people it was very easy to do business with them. I never felt pressured into buying and they worked with me on the price to get it into the range I needed. I highly recommend you check them out.
Great service and very nice waiting room for adults and kid friendly.