The Continental Difference
- We care about our customers, our associates, our community and the service we provide and are committed to making a difference in every sphere of influence!
- We are enthusiastic professionals: We love the cars we sell and we’ll go the extra mile for our customers!
- Making a difference in our community for over 50 Years.
- 20-time Acura Dealer of Distinction Precision Award Winners for exceptional client satisfaction: We’ve earned more than any other Acura dealer in Illinois and are Top 3 in the nation! We are committed to delivering on our promises.
- We care about the environment: As a Gold-level recipient of the Acura Environmental Leadership Award, we have achieved a 30% overall reduction in total energy use.
- VIP Loyalty Rewards: Our program rewards you with points for every dollar spent. VIP Points are easily redeemed for future in-store purchases in any department. We also reward you for referrals!
- Exclusive Multi-Terrain Test Track: We are the only Acura dealership who has one! Stop by and experience your best drive ever.
- Named “Best Auto Dealer” 8-years in a row by Naperville Magazine’s “Best Of” Awards.
- Full Service and Detail Center: we service and detail all makes and models.
- Continental Certified Program: We stand behind our vehicles with a 3-day exchange policy, 182-point safety inspection, and 30-day/1,000-mile warranty
- Excellent Reputation: read our online reviews at milesandmilesofsmiles.com
- Achieved the Level of Platinum for Acura’s Client Experience Assessment: We are the only Acura dealer in Chicagoland to earn this rating. From online to ownership, every Acura dealer in the nation is assessed on how successful they are in exceeding client’s expectation and building brand loyalty. Continental Acura of Naperville earned the highest level.
- 72-Hour Exchange Policy: If you’re not completely satisfied with your vehicle purchase, you can exchange it for another vehicle equal or greater value.
- 110% Price Guarantee: We won’t be undersold! If you receive a bonafide quote on the same exact new vehicle, we will match the price plus 10% of the difference.
- Large fleet of complimentary New Loaner Vehicles available by appointment.
- Express Services: No appointment required Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Tenured employees: 226 years of combined Acura brand experience.
What Our Customers Are Saying
Ernie was great to work with! Low key and low pressure, he has a perfect disposition for car sales. The purchase process at Continental Acura was simple straightforward and timely. You have the sense that Ernie as well as everyone at this dealership is focused on unpretentious customer service.
Very nice and very good customer service. They provide coffee service and water and goldfish and animal crackers
Just bought a 2014 TL from Continental Acura. Greg Pew was very kind and caring. He took the time to explain the features that this Acura had to offer and answered any question my wife and I had about the car. Even after the sale was complete, Greg and Sharon were on their toes trying to get us financed and be home in our car. They both are truly gem of a person. Greg even offered to help me if i called him back with any features that the car had and i did not have time to read the manual . Truly appreciate the customer service Greg provided. My next car, whenever i get it, will be from Continental Acura and will ask for Greg and Sharon to be our sales team . Thanks guys for being such professionals.
It’s been about 6 weeks since I bought my new TLX for Continental Acura so I’ve had some time w the car and been back to the dealership for a couple of car washes. First, I love the car. It’s a great car and a great value. The Advance package includes all available tech and safety features. The car is comfortable and smooth riding. An especially quiet ride, too. This was my first purchase from Continental Acura, although my previous car was from their Audi dealership. As the review title suggests, I found the purchase experience to be great. No pressure and straight forward. I spent about 10 weeks testing various cars and was back to Continental 4 or 5 times for test drives, questions and things like making sure my golf clubs fit in the trunk. Every visit was the same - no pressure, no problem with another test drive or getting answers to my questions. Salesman was Eric MacKenzie and the sales manager was Mark Pisiani. Both guys were great to deal with. Straight forward and no pressure. In fact, when I decided to move forward with the purchase I never felt either Eric or Mark were pressuring to close the deal. Great price and a fair trade-in value. Would I buy from Continental Acura again? Would I recommend them to a friend? Yes and yes.
Awesome service! Dan R. in service is very friendly and awesome to work with!
I just purchased a 2018 RDX, my salesman was Eric, a young and very knowledgeable fellow. He knew everything I asked about the RDX. The whole process was quick and easy.
Service department is professional and the work has been completed on time.
Bought a 2007 Nissan Altima and it has been fantastic. Tom Trulls was easy to work with and very helpful!
Had a fantastic experience with Ernie Alvarez. Put me in a new MDX in no time. Easy process, answered all of our questions, and, the closer was he beat a competitor's price on an Infiniti QX60 without me asking! Proactive approach was a winner for me.
Bought a Lexus 2015 ES350. Flew in from MN to IL and Ernie was kind enough to come pick me up. Got a good deal on the car and was in and out of the dealership as quick as could be. Only thing was that the car had a slightly bent rear rims causing the car to be just a little off balance. It would have been nice to know that in advance before flying there. Decided to buy new rims after I had it balanced and was notified from a tire store costing me a little more money. One other thing, they do not accept cashier's check or money order from out of state buyers. Kind of odd because they are the only dealer that I know who won't accept. As for the dealership, I had no issues there. Would recommend.
I have purchased my last two vehicles from Greg Pew (2011 MDX and 2013 TL.) In both instances, Greg was prompt, helpful and professional. In the case of the second purchase, I was able to work out a purchase price over email and Greg was kind enough to have all of the car, paperwork and accessories ready for me when I got there, allowing me to complete the entire transaction over lunch in just over an hour! I would definitely recommend Greg if you are in the market for an Acura and will be consulting him on my future Acura purchases!
I had bought my second car from Tom Trulis. Tom is very knowledgeable and professional. He went over all the details of the transaction. I would highly recommend using him!
RDX Purchase - I went to Continental Acura after getting price on a 2018 RDX from another dealership. I have to say from start to finish this was the Best car purchase I have ever made. My salesman Tom Trulllis was knowledgeable and professional, and I felt so comfortable throughout the entire purchase process. I had such a positive experience I plan on taking both Acuras for service at Continental Acura because of the great experience I had with my purchase. See Tom Trulis and sales manager Mark Pisoni you'll be happy you did!