The Reviews are in for the 2017 Acura MDX
Westmont, Naperville, Aurora, and Wheaton area drivers, take note: the 2017 Acura MDX will be the crossover SUV to own. With its powered-up engine and redesigned exterior, the 2017 MDX has evolved from the already outstanding 2016 Acura MDX to be sleeker and stronger than ever before. Soon, Westmont area drivers can take the 2017 Acura MDX for a cruise through the suburbs, into the city, or on a road trip up north. Automobile experts have been given a glimpse at the 2017 MDX experience, and those fortunate few have praised Acura’s update on this stellar SUV.
What are the Critics Saying About the 2017 Acura MDX?
Read why critics love the 2017 Acura MDX, and remember to check in with Continental Acura of Naperville to find out when you can test drive an MDX of your own.
- Motor Trend: “The [2017 MDX’s] new design…is more than just a subtle refresh.”
- The Car Connection: “It’s a smooth, refined engine, with plenty of power whether moving from a standstill or needing to pull off a pass on a two-lane road…The all-wheel drive system in the MDX is unique in its class… it’s one of the few systems on the market and it greatly improves drivability and capability in the MDX.”
- Motor Authority: “While fuel economy has been decent for a large crossover SUV, it hasn’t been thrifty. That’s about to change, and it doesn’t come at the cost of performance.”
- Autoblog.com: “…a suite of active safety systems. The huge array of tech includes Collision Mitigation Braking, Lane Departure Warning, Forward Collision Warning, Lane Keeping Assist, Adaptive Cruise Control, and Road Departure Mitigation.”
Specs and Features
A quick glance at the 2017 Acura MDX’s superior design and engineering reveals why these critics have praised the car:
- With its three-motor SH-AWD powertrain engine, the 2017 MDX achieves 325 horsepower.
- The 2017 MDX offers drivers the choice between olive ash burl or black limba wood trim, and that’s because every detail of the vehicle has been expertly designed to provide drivers with the most stylish and beautiful driving experience.
- With the observant and responsive AcuraWatch system, drivers have an incredible array of passive and active safety technologies at their disposal, and they can drive knowing that they and their family are in good hands.
Learn More About the 2017 Acura MDX
The 2017 Acura MDX continues to garner praise as its release date draws nearer. Westmont, Aurora, Naperville, and Wheaton drivers will soon be able to get their hands behind the steering wheel of a new, used, or Certified Pre-Owned MDX. To learn more, call Continental Acura at 630-608-4734. If you’re near 2275 Aurora Avenue, Naperville, IL, give us a visit!
*Based on 2016 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary, depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions, battery pack age/condition (hybrid models only) and other factors.